Whether you are purchasing, selling, leasing, developing or investing in commercial real estate, you are engaged in a complex transaction and should seek experienced legal counsel.
- Real Estate Purchases and Sales
(including the purchase or sale of a business with real estate)
- Section 1031 Exchanges
(including commercial developments, apartment buildings, offices and shopping centers)
- Commercial Leases (including negotiation, draft or review of commercial leases on behalf of landlords and commercial tenants, as well as representation in commercial lease disputes)
- Land Use and Development (including zoning and variance issues, contractor and subcontractor transactions and mechanics lien issues, as well as the representation of developers of subdivisions, office developments, town home developments and shopping developments)
- Homeowners Association Representation (including issues regarding restrictions and its amendments and enforcement thereof)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (including assisting clients with mergers and acquisitions involving Louisiana businesses)
- Business Contracts (including negotiation, draft and review business contracts)
- Purchase or Sale of a Business (including advising on business purchases and sales, including stock purchase agreements or asset purchase agreements; also handling negotiations, draft and review purchase agreements and sales contracts)
- Commercial Leasing (including assisting commercial landlords and commercial tenants with negotiations; also drafting lease agreements and review commercial leases and handling lease disputes)
- Mortgage and Financing – We provide skilled service and representation, as well as knowledgeable advice in mortgage and other financial transactions.